20-Year-Old Student Dies After Eating Leftover Pasta


1134
7.5k shares, 1134 points

Help support world source media dot com, now, by becoming a patreon on our website.
At world source media dot com, we have early report premiers, that premier way sooner than on our youtube channel and even reports that do not make it to our youtube channel…..

A 20-year-old student from Brussels in Belgium died in his sleep after eating five-days-old leftover pasta.

The five-days-old leftover pasta was put in the fridge and the 20-year-old student named AJ put the bowl of five-days-old food in the microwave to heat it up and ate it for lunch.

He started feeling unwell and started throwing up. He was suffering from headaches, abdominal pain, and nausea due to the old food.

He just took some medicine and went to bed thinking it was just food poisoning.

When his parents found him on the bathroom floor, they immediately called for an ambulance.

He was rushed to the hospital but unfortunately, died.

A post mortem report revealed that he had died from a form of food poisoning caused by Bacillus cereus.

The report said:

“Immediately after eating, he left home for his sports activities, but he returned 30 minutes later because of a headache, abdominal pain, and nausea. At his arrival, he vomited profusely for several hours and at midnight had two episodes of watery diarrhea.”

“He did not receive any medication and drank only water. After midnight, he fell asleep. The next morning at 11:00 AM, his parents were worried because he did not get up. When they went to his room, they found him dead.”

Dr. Bernard, a licensed practitioner who looked into his story, said:

“Typically, food poisoning just causes stomach inflammation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, it doesn’t typically cause acute liver failure, and even worse, we can’t find out which bacteria is causing the problem because culturing it would take days — days A.J. doesn’t have because his liver is quickly shutting down,”

“It is important to note that this is not a typical food poisoning case. Many people eat pasta, or any other form of noodles, that are leftover for a day or two and they’re fine.”

“But be careful of food left out for more than a few hours. If the food smells funny, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.”

Liked it? Take a second to support admin on Patreon!

Like it? Share with your friends!

1134
7.5k shares, 1134 points

What's Your Reaction?

oh no oh no
1540
oh no
hate hate
4622
hate
confused confused
1540
confused
fail fail
6933
fail
fun fun
6162
fun
geeky geeky
5392
geeky
love love
3081
love
lol lol
3851
lol
win win
6933
win
admin

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format

Send this to a friend