Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his b-tthole to boost his energy


1160
10.1k shares, 1160 points

Help support world source media dot com, now, by becoming a patreon on our website.
At world source media dot com, we have early report premiers, that premier way sooner than on our youtube channel and even reports that do not make it to our youtube channel…..

Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

A nineteen-year-old boy was admitted to the hospital on Saturday night, apparently, because a domestic accident. The boy had a voltaic battery in the rectum that had to be removed, because of the danger that it would lead to an even bigger problem.

The boy went to the hospital, walking with his father. He had a severe pain in the area of ​​the lower abdomen caused by the object that, he recognized, had been introduced voluntarily to “give more energy to myself” His father explained that the boy had spent the whole weekend studying and exhausted. He read on the Internet that a battery could return him the necessary energy. so he introduced it.

The doctors proceeded to remove the object. After that, the boy said that it was not the first time that he did something stupid. A few months ago he swallowed an iron bar because the doctor had told him his iron levels were low.

Liked it? Take a second to support admin on Patreon!

Like it? Share with your friends!

1160
10.1k shares, 1160 points

What's Your Reaction?

oh no oh no
3851
oh no
hate hate
6933
hate
confused confused
3851
confused
fail fail
1540
fail
fun fun
770
fun
geeky geeky
7703
geeky
love love
5392
love
lol lol
6162
lol
win win
1540
win
admin

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Send this to a friend